What We Do
In 2010 we provided toys and clothing necessities for 1,607 poverty level children in the Lynnwood, Shoreline,
Mountlake Terrace, Edmonds, Washington area. This year the need continues to grow and we expect to serve close
to 2,000 children. The schools we serve have 70%-85% poverty level representing 20 different languages. These
families have very limited resources. Your generous and caring donations will give these children a warm and happy
We are a grass-roots volunteer run organization funded entirely by donations. 2011 is our 5th year serving poverty
level children in Snohomish County. All donations go directly to support three children’s programs:
How you can support us and make a difference
- A Toys and Gift Program during the Holiday Season.
- A School Backpack Program: We gave out 500 backpacks and school supplies this year.
- A Bike Program: We gifted 117 refurbished bikes from Harvey’s Bike Shop in Lynnwood, Washington in
2007 and continue to give bikes to children as needed.
Our Fiscal Sponsor
- Make a direct contribution: Make checks out to Holly House/Fabric of Life, PO Box 547, Edmonds, Wa 98020
- Donate $20 gift cards from Burlington Coat Factory, TJ Max, Marshall’s, Penney’s, etc for warm winter coats
for our kids.
- Host a Giving Tree, Drop Box or Fund Raiser
- Volunteer throughout the year and at the Holly House event December 16-18, 2011
- Contact Pam to speak at an event or to a group – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make a contribution to our “Needs” List and drop off your donations at Fabric of Life Boutique: 523 Main St, Edmonds, WA or contact Pam
- Hats & Scarves
- Socks & Underwear – boys & girls ages 6-17
- Teen Pajamas - flannel bottoms they can pair with their own T-shirts
- Pajamas – boys & girls ages 6-12
- Flannel for pajama bottoms – 3 yd pieces
- Fabric for gift bags
- $20 gift cards from Burlington Coat Factory, TJ Max, Marshall’s, or Penney’s
- Teenage Stocking Stuffers & Gifts
- New Stuffed Animals of all sizes
- A Reliable Van – Our old faithful 1976 Dodge Van is dying. We will miss her.
Holly House is under the fiscal sponsorship of the Schillios Development Foundation (dba The Fabric of Life).
As a registered 501 c(3) (91-2172230) non-profit all your financial contributions are tax deductible.
For more information contact:
Pam Martinez, Program Director - 425-673-0526 – email@example.com
2010 Annual Report
|Click to enlarge